Saturday, December 5, 2009

Celebrating Eid al-Adha at Workplace

.
Eid al-Adha was celebrated on Friday, 27 November 2009 in Malaysia. Eid al-Adha celebration may not be as huge as those held in the Middle East but still significant in many ways. Many of us including me '
balik kampung' (return to hometown) for celebration.

At my workplace, an activity has been organized by Kelab AMREC for commemorating that important event in Muslim Calender. It was held on Monday November 30th, when most of us returned back to work.

Meat cutting was done in the morning, followed by cooking and finally big meal at lunch time. I enjoyed the food, it was delicious. This time I maybe a photographer, next year I may hold the cutter, inshaAllah...

Sudirman, Bakri, Nizam (Tomok) and Yazid are busy cleaning the internal organs

The ladies cut meat into smaller pieces

My friend Nik and others

No comments: