Friday, October 25, 2013

Are you MARTIN FURNEAUX?

When anyone receives supermarket vouchers, I'm sure most of ordinary people like us won't refuse (unless you are too rich to need such). For me, it surely can save some Ringgit, although it just cost one Ringgit or two.

But what are you going to do if you hold 'magic vouchers'? Like me, I currently hold extra Tesco vouchers, which sent to my home address under a different name - Martin Furneaux. I'm not surprised if I receive emails or phone calls from wrong senders/callers but to my home address and from Tesco, where the content is legitimate, that's weird!

Martin's Clubcard statement was sent to my address

So who is Martin Furneaux? No one of my household named Martin Furneaux. Martin Furneaux sounds so French to me. If he's not then he could probably a British with French surname. Naaa... I don't want to waste my time guessing, so I presumed that he is just a tourist who stopped by at my hometown Tesco to do some shopping.


I already checked with Tesco, they have his passport no. and mobile number however when I called it ends up with number not available tone.

So if you are MARTIN FURNEAUX, please contact me because you have a lot of vouchers to spend. To date, by accumulation, he earns Clubcard cash vouchers of almost RM40 (= GBP7.82 = USD12.70), valid until 2015. As a Muslim, where honesty is important, it is my duty not to spend something which is not mine. I like to keep it until I meet the owner rather than to give to someone else. So if you are the one, just leave a message under comment section (only write once because it's moderated).

No comments: