Friday, January 30, 2009

BWF Website is attacked again...

.
Firefox warning! A large red warning appears in lieu of the page

I was about to check the latest world ranking involving my favourite badminton players, suddenly the site was blocked by my Firefox 3.0. Interestingly Firefox 3.0 does prevent some malicious pages from loading. Its new anti-malware blocker will warn users when they steer Firefox to sites that are known to install viruses, spyware, Trojan horses and other malicious code. Now it tracks before my Kasperky does. Alhamdulellah, at least I feel secured with Firefox. Then I double check with Google by means of Google search engine, a warning "This site may harm your computer" appears.

Now it should be a wake up call for Badminton World Federation. Your site is prone to malicious attack. I'm not sure whether this attack happened for your second time but I am very sure this is not your first time...

Reference: First BWF site attack

2 comments:

jamaljafri said...

hensemnya my desk ni. tangki air tu memang tmpt training beskal. hehe.

8 mac ada event beskal di kulim hi tech.

Azouz Izat Ezwan said...

Ler tempat training beskal rupanya. Tak pernah nampak pun.. Ada hajat nak masuk Le Tour de Langkawi ker? hehe.

8 Mac saya ada kat Taiping ler. Petang baru balik Kulim. Anyway selamat berkayuh2an di Kulim Hi-Tech..